- 1.5 lbs beets, peeled and chopped to 1" chunks
- 1 lbs carrots, peeled and chopped to 1" chunks (or baby carrots, halved lengthwise)
- 6-7 whole garlic cloves . 1/3 cup Filfil No. 8 Sweet & Spicy Garlic Sauce
- 1/3 cup Filfil No. 8 Sweet & Spicy Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Peels go to the compost :)
- Place all vegetables in a 9" x 13" deep baking dish
- Mix, pour and rub the liquids into the veggies. Make sure all the veggies are well coated
- Place in the oven at 400 degrees for 50 minutes. Every 15 minutes or so mix the veggies with the liquids and return to the oven quickly.
- Take out of the oven and let sit for 15 minutes. Then eat!!
This dish is a great pair with brown rice, salad or salmon!
Made possible by the glorious Filfil No. 8